Toyo Ink Mexico Obtains ISO 9001 Certification for Quality Management

April 7, 2017, Guadalajara, Mexico—Toyo Ink Mexico, S.A. de C.V., a member of the Toyo Ink Group, announced today that it was awarded ISO 9001 certification following an audit by ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. The recognition certifies that the company's quality management system for the design and manufacture of plastic colorants and compounds has been found to be in conformity with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.

"This is a very important milestone for Toyo Ink Mexico," said John Easley, president of the company. "ISO certification is an integral part of our strategy to become the premier supplier of plastic colorants and compounds in the region. The achievement underscores our commitment to provide high quality products and services. I am proud of the effort our team made to achieve certification in less than one year’s time and look forward to much success in the future.”

Toyo Ink Mexico designs and manufactures masterbatch, an essential material for adding color and function to plastics found in packaging materials, containers and automotive interiors / exteriors. Its factory in Guadalajara manufactures the Toyo Ink Group’s proven Lioplax™ series of high-performance plastic colorants and functional masterbatches for blow, extrusion and high-speed injection molding applications.

About Toyo Ink Mexico, S.A. de C.V.

Established in 2015, Toyo Ink Mexico is a manufacturer and marketer of masterbatch for packaging, container, and automotive interior and exterior applications. Its factory in Guadalajara produces the Lioplax™ series of high-performance plastic colorants and functional masterbatches for blow, extrusion and high-speed injection molding applications. Toyo Ink Mexico is a member of the Toyo Ink Group of companies headed by Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd. Toyo Ink SC Holdings owns a 60% stake in Toyo Ink Mexico; the remaining 40% stake is held by LioChem, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyo Ink SC Holdings.

For more information on the Toyo Ink Group, see the website of the parent company at schd.toyoinkgroup.com/en/.

* Toyo Ink, the Toyo Ink logo and Lioplax are trademarks or registered trademarks of Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd.

[Sales and customer inquiries]
Jose Ramirez - Director de Ventas
Toyo Ink Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
Tel: +52-33-3627-1145 (Mexico)
Email: jramirez@toyoink.com



Toyo Ink México obtiene ISO 9001 Certificación de Gestión de Calidad

A 07 de abril del 2017, Guadalajara, México—Toyo Ink México S.A. de C.V., miembro de Toyo Ink Group, anunció el día de hoy que fue galardonado con la certificación ISO 9001 como resultado de la auditoría llevada a cabo por ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. El reconocimiento certifica que el sistema de administración de la calidad para el diseño y manufactura de colorantes plásticos y compuestos fue fundado en conformidad a los estándares de ISO 9001:2008.

“Esto es un logro muy importante para Toyo Ink México. La certificación ISO es una parte integral de nuestra estrategia para convertirnos en el proveedor principal de colorantes plásticos y compuestos en la región. Este logro enfatiza nuestro compromiso de proveer productos y servicios de alta calidad. Estoy muy orgulloso del esfuerzo que nuestro equipo hizo para lograr esta certificación en menos de un año y anhelo un gran éxito en el futuro.” dijo John Easley, Presidente de la Compañía.

Toyo Ink México diseña y manufactura masterbatch, un material esencial para añadir color y función a los plásticos encontrados en materiales de empaque, contenedores e interiores y exteriores de vehículos. Su fábrica en Guadalajara manufactura la marca registrada de Toyo Ink Group Lioplax, una serie de colorantes plásticos de alto rendimiento y masterbatch funcionales para extrusión, soplado e inyección de alta velocidad para aplicaciones de moldeado.

Acerca de Toyo Ink México, S.A. de C.V.

Fundada en 2015, Toyo Ink México manufactura y distribuye masterbatch para empaque, contenedores e interior y exterior de aplicaciones automotrices. Su fábrica en Guadalajara produce Lioplax, una serie de colorantes plásticos de alto rendimiento, así como su funcionalidad para las aplicaciones de extrusión, soplado e inyección de alta velocidad en aplicaciones de moldeado. Toyo Ink México es un miembro de Toyo Ink Group el cual está encabezado por Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd. Toyo Ink SC Holdings posee el 60% de las acciones de Toyo Ink Mexico, el 40% restante pertenece a LioChem, Inc., una subsidiaria perteneciente a Toyo Ink SC Holdings.

•Toyo Ink , el logo de Toyo Ink y Lioplax son marcas registradas del grupo Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd

Preguntas
Jose Ramirez - Director de Ventas
Toyo Ink México, S.A. de C.V.
Tel: +52-33-3627-1145 (México)
Email: jramirez@toyoink.com


Copyright © 2017 LioChem, Inc.. All rights reserved.