In 1993, the Toyo Ink Group set out a Corporate Philosophy System that brings together and encapsulates the spirit of providing services for society as a whole, which has been ever-present within the Toyo Ink Group's mission statements and mottos since the Company was established. This fundamental ethos is summed up by our aim of "contributing to the enrichment of life and culture throughout the world," as set out in the Toyo Ink Group's corporate policy.
In order to achieve this goal, we have outlined a set of guiding principles incorporating these values that are designed to act as a basis on which to reexamine our activities from a three-way perspective, namely business values, personal values and societal values. In April 2014, we revised the guiding principles by adding shareholder satisfaction to the existing principles, demonstrating our renewed commitment to increasing shareholder value and achieving sustainable gains. With this revision, the Toyo Ink Group aims to perpetually evolve into a corporate group that provides satisfaction to all of its stakeholders.
Toyo Ink Group's Philosophy System
We, the Toyo Ink Group, endeavor to be a company that contributes to the enrichment of life and culture throughout the world.
- Contribute to the affluence and culture of people worldwide.
- Create lifestyle value for life the new age.
- Provide advanced technology and quality products and services.
- Provide knowledge that enhances customer trust and satisfaction.
- Respect the realization of all employees' ambitions.
- Act as a responsible corporate ci tizen in harmony with society and the environment.
- Respect shareholders' rights, improve shareholder value and enhance market valuation.